Sunday, November 8, 2009
H1N1
Last Monday Emma woke with a fever and a horrible cough. Her fever got higher and higher all morning - so it was off to the doctor's in the afternoon and low and behold - H1N1! I really didn't know what to expect - all the hype had me really scared...and so was everyone else. My boss made me leave the office and asked me to work from home until Em was better and I was sure I wasn't sick either. All in all, she ended up having a 'mild case' thank the Lord! Just a fever for a few days and a cough. She stayed home from school all week as a precaution - and I went back to work on Friday. I'm so thankful that it all turned out fine and my thoughts are with those who may be suffering from a worse case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment