Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sad Farewell

I have worked at Yipes/Reliance Globalcom for the last two years. I can still remember the day I interviewed for the job with the VP of Operations - Susan F. I can remember being extremely nervous - not knowing what to expect. A female VP of Operations in the tech industry is a rarity and I just knew she was going to be this powerhouse of a woman - and she was! From the very first moment I met her I have been in awe, inspired, and humbled. Susan was not only the best boss I have ever had - but one of the greatest friends. We have shared many a moment laughing, crying and being yelled at by customers together - and I will never forget her or any of those moments. Last Thursday was her last day at Reliance - and although I am so sad to see her leave - I couldn't be happier for her in her new endeavours. These are some pics from her farewell party.



















No comments: