The saying 'time flies' is so true! This week is the 10th anniversary of my MS diagnosis. I can't believe it's been 10 years already! I try so hard to not let having MS define me or run my life - but it's not always easy to do. Looking back I truly do feel so great in the fact that I have been so lucky and so blessed. Getting this diagnosis has changed my life and how I look at life. Every day is a gift and should be cherished. I've learned that I have taken so many things for granted and that no matter the things I used to believe I 'endured' - all of those things have made me a stronger person - a good person - the person I am today. I only hope that I continue to learn from the life I'm living and can continue to grow.
Here's to another 10 years of progress and a beautiful life!
No comments:
Post a Comment