This summer we went to the White Fence Farm with our good friends the William's. It was my first time there and I LOVED it, and so did all the kids! There is so much to do and see - something for everyone -but the best is the Southern Fried Chicken - it was to die for!
Lanterns!
Our neighbors picked up these awesome Chinese Lanterns and invited all the neighborhood kids to help light them and set them off. It was so beautiful - something Emma talks about to this day. This is just one of the many reasons I love our neighborhood and our our neighbors! Never a dull moment and always something going on! I feel very lucky to be raising Emma is such a great place!
Takes My Breath Away!
Emm's Papa got this dirt bike for her a few years ago, but this year she finally had the skills and courage to try it out - and she LOVES it! It was a hit in the neighborhood - such a cool like bike! But it definitely makes my heart skip a beat every time she climbs on. Truth be told though...the only one that's had an accident on it is me!
Neighbors!!!
Just some pics from a get together one of our neighbors had this summer...there's only a few because I had to pick just the 'tame' ones =0) It was too much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment