Monday, November 1, 2010

Finally - Malasma Part II

Back in August, I posted some photos of the malasma I had on my face. My dermatologist tried a new treatment - liquid nitrogen - in attempts of eliminating the spots. The first round - we only treated a small spot to see how my skin would react and what kind of results we would see. I was so happy with those results - I recently went back and had the rest of the large spot under my right eye and a new spot next to my left....it's been about a week - and the spots are gone! I'm so excited an can't wait to treat the remainder of my face!



Next day after treatment - it blistered pretty
bad for a couple of days. Spot under right eye


Next day after treatment - spot on left side


Today - approx 11 days since treatment.
this is the left side - spot is gone


Right side - 11 days since treatment. A little
pink - but no more brown!

No comments: