Thursday, June 3, 2010

A great gift!







This is what my beautiful daughter Lexi made for me for Mother's Day this year. I know it's a bit late posting this - but I wanted to make sure that she knows how much this meant to me. There is no better gift than the ones you put you heart and soul into - at least I think, and I absolutely love this one! My Lexi is the most thoughtful and sweet girl I know. She always takes the time to think of others and cares about all those in her life. I am always a better person because of her - and love her very much.

Thanks so much for your love sweetie! I am so glad we have gotten to spend so much time together this year. I can't wait for our next visit in July! You have always been, and will always be - my sunshine! Love you! Mom

No comments: