Thursday, May 13, 2010
It's Been A While
Okay, so it's been a while since my last post - and I've had so much to write down! For starters Chris and I met some great friends in Vegas last month - as always - it was a blast! Then Tami and I hosted a fantastic baby shower for our very dear friend Shannon - can't wait for Baby XXX to arrive! Last weekend we were in Salina for Austin's 9th grade commencement - which was completely amazing! Austin came home with us for a few days after and we actually got to spend Mother's Day together for the first time in a very long time! I will cherish the time we spent forever! To top it off I spent my final day at Reliance Globalcom - today. I resigned 2 weeks ago and will be going back to Level 3 on Monday. It was a very bittersweet day - as I'm so glad to be out of that toxic environment - but will miss everyone so much. I made some great friends over the last 2 years - and it's sad to move on without them. I am nervous and excited at the same time for Monday - but know I'm starting down a new path with lots of new experiences ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment